when you know a word in english but not your native language
when there’s no english equivalent to a word from your native language and vice versa
accidentally switching between your native language and english in a sentence
hearing someone speak your native language when you’re on vacation on some weird ass country
fun facts about kishigami komari
- komari uses/is referred to by their first name most of the time
- 小鞠 (komari) means “small ball.”
- komari is (as far as i can tell) a fairly uncommon girl’s name, if it IS unisex it’s very rare on boys
- komari refers to midosuji with -san when they can get away with it and -sempai when they can’t. no -kun, no -sama
- komari uses “kimi” to refer to their bike which is even more like calling your bike your girlfriend than manami and sugimoto’s bike nicknames
At least when I was little, it felt like a lot. Even one 500-yen coin felt like it was enough to get anything I wanted.
This scene is very very very important to me
One of my favourite shots that I took in Yokohama compared with the opening shot of Re:_Hamatora episode 2 :D
I haven’t even played his re:connect route yet but fuck it.
I lovvve yowapeda faces I know I say this a lot but I love how arakita’s face is all thin eyes and thin eyebrows and thin eyelashes and no real nose to speak of but GIANT ALL-ENCOMPASSING MOUTH TRAPEZOID and i love how makishima’s face looks like it’s melting off and how naruko is pure shounen hero concentrate with all unnecessary frills removed and onoda is the little shoujo heroine who could and tadokoro looks like a very passionate roll of bread and shinkai’s like a drug addict heartthrob and toudou looks like an 80s fitness instructor
the most shameless photoset ever
a quick nitori for a cute anon from yesterday!!
doodle comic for tonights daiya 1draw!
the theme was “ice cream/iced desserts”
(( Ren is not very good with pranks.
from a dream I had when I was at the hospital ))